Pension Schuitenvaarders in Delfzijl is located at a beautiful location near the Eemskanaal overlooking a small harbor. It is centrally located in the center of Delfzijl. You can quickly and easily visit the shopping center of Delfzijl The bus and train station are on walking distance from Pension Schuitenvaarders.
- Pension Schuitenvaarders in Delfzijl is on the International Dollard Route. The route takes you along the most beautiful places in the Eems-Dollard region and Rheiderland.
- The harbor and sea; In Delfzijl you can go for a walk on the beach next to the beautiful sea. Beside that there is a promenade over the dike that runs along the harbor. At one side overlooking the harbor and on the other side overlooking the city of Delfzijl.
- There are several ferry services in Delfzijl such as, Delfzijl – Emden – Ditzum, Delfzijl – Knock – Borkum.
- In the immediate vicinity of Delfzijl, several historical buildings from the Middle Ages can be visited.
- North and east of Delfzijl, there are some bunkers that were built in the Second World War by the Germans. A nice place to visit.
- For more information: VVV Delfzijl